Facebook Messenger Issues that are most often occurred
For some time, Facebook Messenger is an independent application, independent of the Facebook application. This made a more powerful Messenger service, capable of competing with his brother, WhatsApp. Her independence also leaves her hungry for battery and memory, and now Facebook Messenger issues are getting more common.
Two of them are given below:
1) Facebook Messenger issues
2) Message Receiving and Sending issues
Facebook Messenger Is Currently Around The World: What To Do?
As the reviews shows, Facebook Messenger issues are one of the major problems in Facebook, a day after the main Facebook application also went idle for some time. Although it appears that the problem is being corrected, some users still do not have access to the application. If you are one of those users, do not panic, you are not the only one! At the time I write this, we still do not have official news about the cause of the interruption.
You can be sure that the problem is being solved and should be resolved soon. If you can not access your Facebook Messenger account, try one of the following solutions:
1. Access Facebook through your browser:
- You just have to open the browser and access https://www.facebook.com/
- Log in with your username and password
- You must be able to access your messages within the Facebook site, old school style
2. Some users, the Lite version of the application works fine, then
- Download Messenger Lite on the Play Store
- Download, open and log in with your credentials
- Enjoy messages as usual, with the simplified appearance and only essential resources
3. Try a “wrapping” application that packages the site for mobile devices in an enrollment form with a new design. We recommend the following applications for Facebook! You may find that you do not want to return.
Facing Facebook Messenger Issues? Is It Working Properly According To You?
Facebook Messenger has found that it uses more memory than energy. This is because the application searches for updates and notifications. Even if your phone is asleep or even without a signal, the application is constantly looking for a reason to do something. This app also takes up too much space. Before I uninstalled, Messenger needed 100MB of free space on my phone, but some users reported even higher values.
Messages cannot be sent or received via Facebook Messenger
Don’t despair when you try to send a sticker to your friend. Due to Facebook Messenger issues sometimes it does not forward your important correspondence. Although the situation seems helpless throughout the limits, the solution can be simple. First, make sure that the application is up to date. Go to the Google Play Store, press the Menu button, then My apps and Games. Here you can see whether Messenger is one of the pending applications. If so, just press and click the Refresh button.