- Support TollFree : (0 Waiting Time)
- Call Time : 24/7
- Contact Customer Service : Press 1 at the main menu
- Call Headquarter : Press 5 at the main menu
- Talk to Representative : Press 2 at the main menu
- Phone Number : Press 3 at the main menu
- Contact By Phone : Press 4 at the main menu
- Call Customer Support : Press 6 at the main menu
- Company URL : Facebook
- Skype : Call Via Skype
Why Facebook Crashes are most common nowadays? How to solve them?
With any program, there are several reasons for failure or issues that occur while using applications. This is not different in the Facebook as well, And also sometimes, you can see Facebook Crashes Issues which can occur randomly. If you want to solve a problem, there is a long list of ways to do it. But the best ways are given below:
How do you fix random Facebook Crashes Issues?
This will be a long list yo solve Facebook Crashes Issues, but each impact test is short and sweet.
1) The tried and tested method for each existing problem-solving method: turn on and off again.
Turn off your device completely and wait for a few minutes. Later, turn it on again and wait for the best.
2) If activating and deactivating does not help, make sure that the app is currently updated.
If this does not work, there is still more to try.
3) If your application is up to date, try to uninstall it and reinstall it as soon as possible. If an installation error is a reason why the application fails, this will resolve this in just a few minutes.
4) Is your application blocked in Wi-Fi or mobile data? If you are blocking Wifi, try disconnecting from your network and reconnecting.
Alternatively, if you have a pending mobile bandwidth, try using the application in mobile data for a while and observe the differences.
5) If you are constantly working on mobile data, switch the device to airplane mode, wait a few minutes and turn it off again. This does not always work, but it’s worth trying.
6) When was the last time you cleaned your Facebook cache? If your answer is “Facebook has a cache?”, Then it’s time to take a look at it. Go to Settings> Applications> Facebook and go to the Clear cache button.
Touch, confirm your decision and take advantage of a little more free space and we hope there are fewer failures.
7) You are probably tired of hearing this now, but one of the easiest ways to ensure that the Facebook application never works again is to get rid of it. Facebook’s mobile site is free, easy to use and will not cause problems.