Manage Facebook Privacy Options via Facebook Tech Supportadmin
- Is Facebook privacy concern causing a troublesome situation for you?
- Do you want to operate your FB within the privacy constraints?
Well! Facebook works in multiple ways to maintain your privacy. To know them all you can opt for Facebook Tech Support anytime. You can manage your privacy options on your Facebook Page in four different ways.
Manage Status Update:
- Write your status in news feed bar.
- Click “Who are you with?”(Optional) button to tag your friends.
- Update your current location (optional).
- Choose your preference to decide visibility constraint for your post.
To customize your privacy, you need to follow this step right before publishing your post. For this, you will get drop down box at the left of the post. Here you can set the visibility of your post to public, friend or to some customized people.
Manage Profile info:
- Navigate yourself towards “Edit Profile” page by clicking “Info” tab of profile
- Here, in each information, you can customize visibility of your information as per your need
Use Privacy Page:
- Go to “Account” from upper right corner and select “Privacy Settings”.
- Select a default privacy setting for profile.
- Decide “How you Connect( you can customize your profile or timeline completely private or public)
- Decide “How Tags Work”(here with different options you can customize visibility of posts in which you are tagged)
View Your Profile As Someone Else:
- You can check the look of your profile by clicking “View As” on the right side of your profile.
- You can also check your timeline visibility for a specific person from here.
Hope, above mentioned information, will guide you clearly about ways to maintain the privacy of your Facebook account. Still, if you are perplexed or entangled with some issues, then you can approach tech support executives via Facebook Support Number.