How To Hide Facebook Friends?smith
Facebook is one of the popular social networking sites in which you can create a Facebook profile, make friends, can post images/videos, etc. Privacy is one of the big concerns of Facebook. Recently Facebook has implemented a lot of new settings for maintaining a user’s privacy which helps and protects your data when you use your Facebook account. If you want to keep strangers or even friends from trawling through your friend’s list, do not worry, to help you out in a proper manner How To Hide Facebook Friends? The blog has been written.
It’s very easy. You can use the enhanced Facebook privacy settings to modify your friend list’s visibility. Just follow the steps provided in the blog and on your own hide Facebook friends from others. This feature will help you to avoid unwanted friend’s request.
Steps to How To Hide Facebook Friends?
- Open your device, type Facebook on your browser or click on the Facebook app installed on your mobile.
- Next, you have to do your Facebook Login.
- Then your Facebook Account will open.
- Go to your Profile page.
- Click the triangle in the upper right to open the menu, then select Settings
- In the left column, click Privacy.
- Look for the setting who can see your friends list? and click on “ Edit Privacy” to the far right.
- Select the audience of people (such as Friends) you would like to have access to your friend’s list.
- You can only control who can see your friends list on your profile. In the drop-down menu next to it, you can select “Customize”, then, when a dialog box appears, select “Only me”. For example, if you set your friends list to Only Me, only you will be able to see your full friends list on your profile. But, if your friend has their friends list set to Public, anyone can see that you are friends.
- When you are done, click Save changes to save your custom settings.
- Click Close on the right to save your settings. This will help you to hide your Facebook friend from strangers or anyone.