How To Edit Facebook Post?smith
Facebook is one of the famous social networking platform in which you can post images/videos, create a facebook profile, make friends and more. If in case you have posted photo by entering the wrong hashtag or tagline then do not delete the whole post as you can also edit the post and can correct it. Now you might be having a question that How To Edit Facebook Post so your’s questions answer is here. Just follow the steps provided below and then edit your Facebook Post. If in case you are confronting any problem related to Facebook then do avail our Facebook Customer Support. You can avail of our service whenever you feel free as we are 24/7 available to help our customers. Our technical team is knowledgable and experienced enough to resolve your Facebook problem within no time.
Steps For Editing Facebook Post
- First, open your search browser and then in the search box type Facebook.com.
- After that press the enter button from your keyboard.
- Thereafter, the Facebook login page will open on your screen.
- In the Facebook login page enter your email id or phone number and password.
- After entering all the details click on the login button.
- Later, Facebook Homepage will get open.
- Then from the homepage click on your Facebook Name for visiting your Facebook profile page.
- Then after that visit that post which you want to edit.
- On the top right corner of post, you will find three horizontal dots icon click over that.
- Thereafter open pop will appear on your screen, from there click on the Edit Post option.
- On clicking the edit post option you will be able to edit your post. Do changes on your post and then save button.
- On pressing the save button your Facebook Post will get successfully get edited.