How To Deactivate Facebook Account?admin
Exams are coming nearer and Facebook is distracting you from your study then just temporarily deactivate Facebook Account. By doing so you can you will not receive notification from Facebook and this platform will not disturb you again and again. If you are thinking that after deactivating your account you will be not able to use it later that you are wrong. If you deactivate the Facebook account then later as per your choice you can activate it again. Now if you are thinking that How To Deactivate Facebook Account then just follow the steps provided below. If in the case while activating the account you are confronting any type of problem then immediately avail our Facebook Customer Support Service.
Steps For Deactivating Facebook Account
- First, open your search browser and then type facebook.com in the search box.
- Then after that hit the enter button.
- Thereafter Facebook Login Page will open on the screen.
- In the login page enter the email id or mobile number and password.
- After that tap on the Facebook login tab.
- Thereafter your Facebook homepage will get open. From the homepage click on the three horizontal line icon, this icon is usually present at the top right corner of the screen.
- On clicking the icon one dropdown will appear on the screen. From the drop-down select the privacy&setting option.
- Then tap on the setting link. Later Setting page will open scroll down the page and then click on Account Ownership and Control.
- Thereafter click on the Deactivation and Deletion option.
- On clicking the option, Facebook Deactivation and Deletion page will open from there select the Deactivate account option and then after that click on the Continue to Account Deactivation button.
- Then after that, another page of reason selection will open, from there select your reason and select the option which you want to use.
- Then after that click on the Deactivate tab.
- On clicking the tab session expired message will display then from there click on the ok button. On pressing the ok button your Facebook Account will get deactivated.