Facebook is a large social networking platform from where you can make new friends, can connect with new peoples and even can block the people if you are not comfortable talking with someone. Now you might be thinking that How To Block People On Facebook? So your question’s answer is here. Follow the steps given below and block the unwanted peoples from Facebook. If in case you are facing any technical or other issues related to Facebook then feel free to avail our Facebook Support Service. You can reach us whenever you want as we provide 24/7 customer service and our tech support team will help you by resolving your problem faster.
Steps For Blocking People On Facebook
- At first, search facebook.com in the search browser. Then in the login section enter your email id or phone number and password.
- After entering all the details click on the login button. By following this step you can successfully login to your Facebook.
- Thereafter your Facebook homepage will open from there visit your Fb profile by tapping on your name.
- Then your Facebook profile page will get open. From the same page click on the Friends option.
- Thereafter your Facebook Friends list will get open.
- After that visit the friend’s profile by clicking at their name.
- Then tap on the Friends option which is present on the timeline.
- On clicking the option you will able to see one dropdown.
- Then from the dropdown select Report/Block option.
- Thereafter another pop will appear on your screen.
- From there select the Block option. (If you want to unfriend, unfollow, report your friend then just follow the above steps and then from the pop up where you have chosen block option, select the option as per your preference.)
- After selecting the block option tap on the confirm option this will result in blocking your friend from Facebook.