Being one of the biggest, user-friendly and reliable social networking platforms, Facebook brings plenty of outstanding features as well as exciting features to the table so that its users can use it at its best. By adding more and more updates, Facebook has been enhancing the user experience since its inception in the market. Among its exceptional features, Facebook location feature is one of the ultimate examples of it but sometimes novice users come across a wide variety of technical problems while using the same feature and then they want to Disable Facebook Location Feature. However, consider taking Facebook Customer Service will also help you in this regard with proper ease.
Follow the below given steps in a careful manner, if you want to disable Facebook location feature on Android:
On Android 5.0:
- Open the Android app menu and then install the downloaded Facebook app.
- Tap to open the app and enter the login credentials to access your Facebook Homepage.
- Click on this icon (?) for seeing the main menu of your Facebook.
- Look for the option of ‘Account Settings’ and opt for the ‘Location’ option located in the settings menu.
- Change the location settings by clicking on the ‘Location Services’ option and go to android settings.
- Now, users need to go to the slider available on the top for disabling the Facebook location feature.
Now, you have successfully disabled the Facebook location feature!
In case of any technical or non-technical problems or errors regarding the process mentioned above, make a call at Facebook Customer Service Phone Number which is a toll-free facility remains active round the clock so that you could avail the best possible customer support service at any time, right from the comfort of your home.